Monday 9 April 2012

Origins Spot Remover

Whenever I feel a nasty bump starting to emerge on my skin, I reach for Origins Spot Remover. This petite warrior is especially effective at arresting the development of those pea-sized angry red bumps that form under the skin. Without any treatment, these bumps can take weeks to come to a head before healing. The Origins Spot Remover does not vanquish them totally, but it helps immensely to reduce the inflammation within a day or two.

The clear thin gel contains salicylic acid (a proven blemish fighting agent) and has a strong scent, like tea tree oil. While it excels at helping to shrink the big red zits, it is not a panacea for all types of blemishes. For example, it does not help to prevent blackheads or whiteheads for me. For de-clogging my pores, Biore strips are still essential for me.

The bottle is tiny, containing just 10ml, but it still lasts me well over a year. Good stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always wondered about this stuff and whether it worked. Thanks! Now I know to pick it up soon!

Sara Kye said...

Oooh this sounds good! Almost out of my spot treatment and will give this one a look. The bottle is so adorable.