Sunday 22 April 2012

Aura by Swarovski Crystallise Your Lips swatches

I came across the new Aura by Swarovski Crystallise Your Lips collection of six bejewelled lipsticks yesterday. These cost a pretty penny at US$36/£23/€29.95/CHF34.90 each. They contain micronized Swarovski crystal shimmer for added shine. The texture was velvety smooth with a lovely glossy shine and zero grittiness. The colour payoff was also good.

Below are some quick swatches.


Apologies for awkward positioning (as I ran out of space on the back of my hand after swatching the Armani collection) and the unfocused pics as my phone camera was not cooperating!

2 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Wow, these look absolutely gorgeous! Vintage Pink and Indian Pink <3

makeupmag said...

They look beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing them here.