Friday 28 May 2010

Paul & Joe Haul

Did some damage at the Isetan Private Sale yesterday (Thursday) at the Paul & Joe counter, thanks to the attractive GWP and sale offers.

In addition to the usual GWP, the counter was giving a $15 voucher (to be used on next purchase) with a S$100 purchase. On top of that, Isetan cardmembers also got to enjoy the 10% Beauty Bonus vouchers and HSBC cardmembers receive an additional 5% rebate voucher with every S$100 purchase.

The Sahara summer collection is not available yet but with purchase of S$150, the GWP is the Sahara makeup case, five deluxe skincare and foundation samples and a full size nail polish (about 4 colours to choose from).

Paul & Joe currently has six skincare and makeup sets to choose from, all of which offer attractive savings. I got the set with the Face Color, Lip Stick N and Protective Foundation Primer UV (S$90).

The tester for the Face Color #7 looked muddy but it actually turned out to be much more luminous and pretty.

To qualify for the GWP, I also picked up the Nail Base Coat and Nail Enamel #20 (S$22 each) and the Lip Gloss N #4. The lipglosses are being revamped soon so there is currently a 40% discount off the usual price of S$34. The older range of eyeshadows and cream foundations are also currently on 40% discount.

The case is quite cute although the satiny fabric looks like it may stain easily.


Love the cute gold zipper charms!


The Takashimaya counter has a different set of two zip pouches in the Sahara print as the gift (together with an Collection Sparkle face color and deluxe skincare samples) with purchase of S$150.

14 comments:

Amy said...

Too gorgeous!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

envious! please review the primer!

Jess said...

Amazing haul! I love the mauve/rose naul polish! <3

Sabrina said...

Awesome haul! I just got some P&J summer stuff too, we got a similar GWP but the contents of your GWP is WAY better!!!

Unknown said...

The cheek colors are gorgeous. Would you be able to do a look with it by any chance. So beautiful ^^

The Undercover Gypsy said...

Omg - that's such an overwhelming dose of pretty! I almost always go mad at the P&J counter and buy anything that catches my eye :D

Do you happen to know when the Sahara collection is being released here?

Joey said...

I need to know the # of the lipstick! Too gorgeous, Haru!

xoxox Joeybunny

Haru said...

hi Joeybunny,
The lipstick is Lipstick N #18. It applies sheer but can be layered for greater intensity. It's quite glossy and pretty!

hi Gypsy,
The Isetan Scotts SA had told me that it should be released in June.

hi Sabrina,
I think Singapore gets the best P&J GWPs, especially the pouches and bags etc, which you hardly ever see even in Japan where it is manufactured.

Karen said...

u r tempting me to spend $$ again! lol. can you do a swatch and review on Nail Enamel #20? its gorgeous! :)

Ashley said...

Hey Haru
happy holiday! please review Protective Foundation Primer UV, ok dear? thanks!

Anonymous said...

really nice buys!
Love the bag, the print is so nice.
Also the Lip stick.

santa_monica8 said...

review the primer pls? saw on VOCE taiwan that its good for oil control. still considering to buy anot as the price is abit expensive

Anonymous said...

Hello Haru,
I've also just purchased some stuff from Paul & Joe with a 40% discount and I can't wait for the summer collection.
I love your blog and I've suscribed to it so as not to miss anything. You've inspired me to line my eyes properly; your precision amazes me! Your posts have also aid to my shopping habit!
Keep up the good stuff :)
And have a great weekend.

Haru said...

hi Pearl,
Thanks for positive comments! Sorry to have sparked more lemming for you. Truth be told, I just have such terrible will power when it comes to resisting pretty things! I'm also still learning my way around the liquid liner. I've been using mainly dark powder eyeshadows, pencil and gel liners up until a few weeks ago, but the Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner is now my daily staple.