Thursday 27 May 2010

Anna Sui Protective Lip Treatment

Anna Sui released a limited edition Protective Lip Treatment SPF22 as part of their Beach collection recently. Thanks to Mag who gifted me with some $5 Tangs beauty vouchers, I was able to snag this sweet little baby for just S$25, instead of the usual retail price of S$30.

The lip balm comes in a cute screw-top metal pot. Rather than keep dipping my fingers into the pot, I always use a lip brush to apply this lip balm.

Like most of Anna Sui's products, the lip balm bears her signature rose scent. What I loved about the lip balm was its extremely emollient and glossy texture. It glides on effortlessly and kept my lips well moisturised for a few hours until lunchtime. In terms of the texture, I found it very similar to Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment and glossier than Kiehls Lip Balm #1 and Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint. Like the Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment, I can see myself finishing up the Anna Sui Protective Lip Treatment in a mere one to two months!

The ingredients list.

4 comments:

Pinky said...

Hi Haru
Can i know what MAC MC shade are you?

Thanks,
Pinky

Anonymous said...

wow! you look very stunning in these photos!

Haru said...

Thank u :)

Hi Pinky,
I am around MAC NC25.

Ali said...

Hi Haru! I love your blog, especially bc I'm interested in Japanese m/u brands.. which are rarely covered by blogs in english! Just wanted to know if you would be swatching or reviewing any Anna Sui nail polishes at all? I am dying to see them but being located in California, they're almost impossible to get here :( let me know if you will! :)